Saturday, February 9, 2008

Predicting the Weather is Painful

Last Saturday, my body started aching all over. By Sunday morning, it was painful to even move and my misery was compounded by the headache that would not go away. I did not know if I was getting the flu or if the weather was changing, but either way I was miserable so I opted to stay at home under my covers where the pain was at least bearable. The next morning, I felt much better and then, the rain started. And it rained and rained and rained until we all nearly floated away. The rain was topped off, like icing on a cake, with the snow. At least my body aches were gone, but the headache continued! It hurt so bad that I could not think straight. And that is why I totally forgot about Martin's tiger balm cure passed on to him by Susan. They both swear by it. Now where was that Martin when I needed him. Probably off having great college fun! How rude!

2 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Oh man that stinks! You almost need to get a job with that so it can kind of be worth the pain, and people can trust you more than the meterologist!!! Hope the weather settles down soon for you!!

Susan said...

You misplaced the tiger balm? How could you? do you know, I am without any now. . .I keep recommending it and giving mine away. I need to go get some...spring is just around the corner and I never know when I'll need it.