Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommy's Day

I had a very nice relaxing Mother's Day. My breakfast in bed was as always, a great treat. Dinner was delicious and the company was delightful. So, it was a very good Mother's Day. The day before was also very special. We went to the temple and sealed my Mom and Dad. I don't know if they will accept it, but it felt good to do my part. And, as always, the temple was just what I needed. Afterwards, we went out to eat and stopped at the Amish stand for some baked goods and homemade buckeyes. It was a nice weekend and I hated to have it end and go back to work. And in typical fashion, it was a horrible Monday! Oh well, there must need be oppostition in all things, right? Plus, all good things must come to an end. Or so they keep telling me!

1 comment:

Susan said...

thanx for filling me in on what you did Saturday. I was in the room and saw you walk past in the hall...and I wondered. But it ws the last time I saw you Saturday. Glad you had a good time. JR/H met us there, we took Blazinas. It was a perfect day for us, too