Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memories

Memories!

Here are the rules:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It does not matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog/email and leave one about you.

Let's see what happens

5 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

You came to my house and stole my wife and child and went on vacation to the ocean without me. Now that is what I call RUDE!
(I am not really Natalie)

Natalie Buchkovich said...

One memory that first comes to mind was when I flew out to Ohio when Weston was just a newborn, and spent that week with you. Then you drove me out to Philly. We talked to whole way out, but the part I really remember was when we drove into philly at night, and we had to take a detour, and got lost! We were wondering where in the heck Nick moved me too!!

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

A memory I have of you..hmm.. there are so very many memories, embarassing, fun, etc. Ok I will spare you embarassment and say that some of my fave memories are that you came to every one of my cross country meets, and track meets even when it was sleeting, raining, snowing etc. Thank you MOM!!

Susan said...

lately I've loved the early morning seminary calls...the ones you made to me on your way home.
I have always remembered our conversations....like reading the scriptures together over the phone...and look at you now...a seminary teacher. go figure.

Robin said...

OK Joan... the most memorable memories I have with you are all our bike rides. I loved them so far and truly hope we will have a lot more !