Monday, April 14, 2008

My Bragging Rights!

For those of you who read my blog and not my daughter-in-law's blog, I copied and pasted the following info:Monday, April 14, 2008
Way to go Nicholas Jay...


Beware...this is my bragging post about my wonderful hubby! I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard in school, and it has definitely paid off. In his field they need to publish their experiments to succeed. Before they will even consider letting him start writing his thesis, he should have some publications. Nick has worked hard and has already published one paper about his research in a good science journal. Also, his lab just wrote a review that was published as the featured article in this Nature review magazine. He is only one or two good experiments away from submitting another article about his research!!

It even made to cover! You can see the title on the bottom left!!

Way to go Nick! But don't let this get your head!!!!!!!!

The picture did not come out, but as I said in her comments..That's my son!