Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Fun

You may think that because I have not written since Memorial Day that I have not done anything since then. However, that is WRONG, WRONG WRONG! I have not written because we have been sooo busy! We got the pool opened-yeah, thanks to all who helped since I cannot do it myself. I spent some time at Indian Brave Campground in Harmony, Pa. planting flowers at the RV(better known as Bertha),swimming, walking, and eating at a deligtful place called the Log Cabin Inn. It is a log cabin and it is nestled in the woods. We ate out on the deck which protrudes out into the woods. We felt like we were in a rain forest. It was very nice. The next day, my sister and her husband and Asha and her fiance came to visit us at the RV. We had a picnic and walked again. It was fun and her fiance is really nice. I went to Safety Town graduation, dance recitals, Duct Tape parade, Duct Tape festival, and many other events. This was all sandwiched between planting a garden here and my flowers and doing the yard work! So life has been busy. I know it will be drastically reduced once the Reeds leave, but I will not allow myself to even think about that now. There will be plenty of time for tears once they are gone! Whne I get a chance, I will post some pics, but that may not be for a while!

No comments: