Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blogging Again

Just when I had the commitment to blog, I had to stop! Our computer went down in November. I got by until Christmas when I got a very nice new one from Santa! Then we had company, then we went away, then I had loads of things to get caught up on (and still do), and finally, today, I deceided to take some time to write again. We had a wonderful Christmas Holiday, a great visit to the Reeds, and are now settling into some type of routine again. Last week, Terry's mom went home, Terry went back to traveling, and Alex and I went back to life. The snow and the cold have added some extra excitement, big happeneings at my work have added some extra excitement, and Alex's practices for High School Musical have given him some extra excitement, so there has not been much time for winter blues.
Hopefully, I will make time to keep on blogging!

2 comments:

La Memster said...

I know what you mean. I was so excited to blog before Christmas... now I just don't feel up to it! lol... & I have so many pictures & things to tell... luv ya! was good to see you over the holiday & i miss u all!!!!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

I'm so glad your back! Sounds like you had a very nice holiday and trip to Terras. We miss you and hope to see you very soon! (maybe on webcam?)