Sunday, March 30, 2008

This 'N That

Today I got bit by the geneaology bug and what I thought would only take a few minutes ended up taking hours! I wanted to just check on a few names for our upcoming temple trip and one thing led to another and another and a phone call to Nicholas and an entirely different line and, finally, hours later, I decided that I had a headache and needed a break. Meanwhile, Tonya called and said she had updated her blog with pictures that I have been waiting to see. It does look beautiful down there and certainly nicer weather than we have had. I did not get the video she sent though because my Outlook Express would not let it through. Oh well, at least I saw the pictures on the blog. Needless to say, I have been on this computer most of the afternoon. It is no wonder that I have a headache, since I am not a computer person! I am going to finish up and get ready for bed since I have to start seminary again tomorrow. I really enjoyed that extra sleep last week. Funny, there was a time in my life that 7am was early, and now it is sleeping in! Life just keeps going on...

1 comment:

Susan said...

maybe you need to come teach me....