Monday, November 17, 2008

Book Two

Today I purchased the next book in the Twilight Series. Now I have not read much of it but I knew that I had lots of work to do and I knew I would not get it done because my curiosity always get the best of me, so I read the ending. Yes I already know how it ends, however I am still anxious to read how we get to that end, but at least I will not be physcotic about it and read all night. I still have seminary in the am and lessons to prepare... I will get some work done and reward myself with a chapter and so on. Stay tuned for the book review to follow.

2 comments:

JP said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU READ THE ENDING!! ISN'T THAT AGAINST THE LAW??? I DON'T KNOW HOW/WHY ANYONE DOES THAT.

Terra said...

I'm just glad you're finally reading the books, but I CAN NOT believe you read the ending first!