Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Random Rantings

I do enjoy reading other people's blogs. I just have a hard time writing my own. But I love to read the comments when I finally write something. However, it is so long between my blogs that I think others give up on me! So, I am going to try to be more consisitent in my blogging. I just checked my other post and saw that Susan had commented since I last looked at it and I was so excited. Thank you to those of you who check on my blog and do not give up on me. The reason I usually do not write, besides the busy factor, is that I have nothing exciting to say! My life is quite boring! I do seminary, then I work, then I come home and eat, prepare my next lesson, go to bed, and start the routine all over again. In the next few days, I will look for interesting blogging items, so be prepared!

1 comment:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

I am so glad that you are going to get back into blogging! I have not given up on you! I am still a regular visitor!